Job description / Role
• New to business acquisition of liabilities, of only Business Choice Accounts with a clear focus on premium segment
• Net EOP(End Of Period Balance) growth for Business Choice Accounts business
• Delivery of quality service for potential customers
• Primary point of contact for ADCB Business product suite to the client
• Generate referrals for other associates sourcing different products
• Managing internal and external customer expectations
Minimum Education Level:
• Experience in client contact environment
• Well networked in SME Segment preferably in Healthcare and Education Segment
• Sales experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the banking sector
• Minimum 1 year in a similar role
• Successful track record in sales
• Sound knowledge of the local market
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .