Senior Relationship Officer / Assistant Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking ( Arabic Speaker )
Job description / Role
Corporate Portfolio management & maintenance alongside lending support to Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager in all assigned task.
• Process renewals and new credit proposals within acceptable standards with close coordination with RMs, in line with the defined policies & procedures and within the defined turnaround times. Process enhancement and isolated requests for existing customers in timely & professional manner.
• Analyse and evaluate information given by the customer such as project reports, feasibility reports, balance sheets, cash flows etc. to structure the credit lines, balancing the risk and reward.
• Open account after liaising with legal, compliance and COD
• Financial spreading and analysis in order to determine the financial health and repayment capacity of the borrower
• Liaising with documentation team to draft facility documents by providing all the constitutional document of the company and vetting the draft for onwards sharing with client.
• Follow up with client to sign and comply with all the conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
• After submission of facility document follow up with legal documentation team for clearance for limit extension of disbursement authorisation.
• Liaising with limit input team and credit control to lodge the limit/disburse the fund.
• Resolve if there are exceptions for the client
• Share portfolio updates by way of updating various reports such as early warning indicator, excesses, past-dues, delinquent accounts, expired facilities, expired insurances, expired mortgages, expired valuations, account with no activities, overdue deferrals, overdue covenant, rental assignment, facilities utilization and others.
• Move customers to digitization.
• Visiting customers for housekeeping, financial information and analysis and any other task assigned by the RM/SRM.
• Proficient dealing with customer queries to provide appropriate solutions to enhance the customer satisfaction levels.
• Monitor development and progress of corporate deals and ensure quick action in case of any adverse development. Be on a look out to identify any unusual behaviour in the account and address the same proactively.
• Establish good liaison with customers for their day to day banking requirements and professionally manage security documentation requirements and affecting regular communication with customers about account status i.e. expiry of facilities and other matters
Education and Experience
• Master's Degree in Finance or equivalent
• 3 - 5 years of experience in Corporate banking with 2-3 years of exposure to Corporate Banking in the UAE.
• Ideally incumbent should have had exposure to one or more emerging markets.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.