Job description / Role
Senior Resident Engineer - RAK
An exciting opportunity exists within a leading Regional Engineering Consultancy for a Senior Resident Engineer to work on a prestigious high rise project in RAK
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing the planning and resource allocation for the project
• Managing a multi-disciplinary team of Engineers
• Attend meetings with the Client, Contractor and other Consultants
• Subcontract and contract administration
• Supervising the Contractor’s work to achieve construction in accordance with the contract documents
• Reviewing Contractor’s technical submissions
• Providing all necessary on-site directions and instructions
• Ensuring all materials and equipment meet the required specifications
• Be degree educated in a construction or engineering related discipline
• Have 15 + years’ buildings related experience.
• Have 8 years experience in the UAE
• Has previous experience of working on high rise projects in the UAE
• Previous experience in RAK advantageous
• Have as strong leadership, client facing & coordination skills
• Previous experience of working in Emaar projects advantageous
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.