Job description / Role
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Restructuring Specialist to join a leading regional bank in Abu Dhabi. The candidate will work closely with the GSAM Head and handle related Restructuring activities.
* Provide overall leadership of the restructuring process.
* Lead restructuring arrangements with senior lenders of the assigned portfolio.
* Coordinate any key issues in relation to any restructuring activities with minimum supervision of Head of GSAM.
* Control all CPs, CSs, any financial conditions imposed by finance documents or key stakeholders, and coordinate the implementation of the on-going provision of financial information.
* Be Involved in cash flow monitoring, forecasting and reporting within GSAM and work with other designated resources to provide quarterly cash flow forecasts which include a review of historical collections;
* Establish proper liaison and attend all meetings with internal and external stakeholders regarding the assigned portfolio.
* Subject to approval matrix, engage on behalf of the bank in appointing External Restructuring Advisors, with responsibilities for specific operational and financial aspects of the restructuring.
* Coach and groom the team of restructuring officer reporting to the SRO.
* Prepare Budget, Credit Reviews, Present to AC for necessary approval and maintain proper records for all cases assigned under his/her name.
* Experience of 15+ years of experience at financial advisory firms, funds or in commercial banking (experience in corporate finance, debt advisory, M&A advisory or project finance departments).
* Restructuring experience is required.
* Experience in developing markets.
* Genuine interest in finance and business environment with a quantitative mindset, sensitivity to details, and accuracy in everyday work.
* Relevant Bachelor degree (Finance, Engineering, Law), Master, MBA, CFA, CMA or similar ate preference.
* Knowledge of exact details and definitions of all Banking products. Knowledge of Islamic /Sharia compliant banking products/practices.
* Ability to work in a multicultural environment with particular experience of working in GCC being a plus point.
* Ability to work under stiff target, work pressure, rightly prioritises, and delivers results.
* Able to align Risk Mitigants and Business Objectives to to support recovery objectives.
* Team player - able to work within a group and promote cross functional environment.
* Ability to multitask and willingness to "roll up his sleeves and get involved into deep details.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent