Job description / Role
Our client are a leading Group based in the Middle East with established properties and Retail divisions. Currently offering an exciting opportunity to join their Real Estate division, to be based in Dubai however travel to Al Ain and Fujairah would be consistent. Our client is seeking a Leasing Manager with at least 5 years of retail experience.
• One would manage and lead leasing programs and activities including planning and development, leasing management and budget forecast in order to maximize rental , thereby increasing various malls profitability with the most desirable and productive tenants: long-term & short term leasing, speciality, kiosk, food court and seasonal tenants.
• One would oversee leasing for various Malls in various regions in the GCC.
• Pro-actively market the mall according to tenancy plan and maximise occupancy.
• Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation
• Study, review and recommend policies and procedures that will increase, improve, and maximize tenant occupancy of the mall
• Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenants performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualizing target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions
• Negotiate and budget leasing terms and conditions
• Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfill their lease obligation
• Achieve speciality leasing income goals established by Management
• Assist with developing the Speciality Leasing budget and business plan and establish objectives as required
• Research and report to Management on competitive Leasing and Speciality leasing trends in the industry and within the geographical and catchment areas of the mall
• Source and seek out prospective tenants
• Generate new leasing leads and negotiate qualified deals from inception to final execution
• Develop and maintain relationships with prospective, existing and short term tenants
AED 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The successful candidate should possess a solid Mall leasing background with an open minded attitude and hard working manner. MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
• At least 5 years of retail leasing experience.
• To manage and lead all leasing programs and activities including planning and development, leasing management and budget forecast in order to maximize rental , thereby increasing various malls profitability with the most desirable and productive tenants: long-term & short term leasing, speciality, kiosk, food court and seasonal tenants. One would oversee leasing for various malls in various regions in the GCC.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.