Job description / Role
The job profile:
• Manage all retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
• Planning and Organizing - Price and Promotional activities
• Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
• Allocate section targets and giving the data related to Sales, Inventory and stocks.
• Inventory Management
• Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
• Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
• Monitor local competitors.
• Organize and distribute staff schedules.
• Conduct staff meetings.
• Updated licenses for store and promotions are available
• Critical Thinking / Problem Solving
• Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues
• Handle new arrivals of products and share their features with the staff
• Space management to increase sale per square feet
• Handling Ageing stock and Transfers
• Following up the pending requisitions with inventory controller
• Maintaining daily floor walk report - Delegating to ASM or Supervisors
• Ensuring - Emergency Fire Exits and fire points such as Extinguishers, Fire Hose reels and serviced
• Command of the power DB rooms and store electric switches and CCTV in case of emergency.
• Design action plan to control stock damage
• Develop business strategies to raise our customer's pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability
• Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
• Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
• Recommending price revisions and the implementation of the same
• Managing of discounts (Customers & Staff)
• Collect customer feedback on products and services
• The Senior Store manager will be managing an independent kids wear retail outlet with multiple employees.
• This is an ideal job for someone who has already worked in a similar kids wear retail outlet with a sales volume of minimum AED 10 Million.
• The applicant must have led a team of not less than 10 employees and should possess clear leadership skills.
About the Company
Potential Max is a new age consultancy aimed at enhancing personal creativity and productivity, personal and professional growth as well as knowledge transfer and potential development among mid and senior level employees and professionals.
Potential Max operates in 5 broad areas. These are: - Executive Recruitment - HR Services - Business Coaching and Executive and Life coaching - Training and Development - Retail Consultancy services.
Based in the United Arab Emirates, Potential Max addresses the needs of clients across the Middle East as well as the Indian sub continent.
Retail Sales Manager
A Leading Company In Kuwait
Client Experience Manager - Retail
Corporate Retail Manager
Head of Retail
TGC Middle East