Job description / Role
The Senior Reward Manager will be responsible for assisting the design and implementation of a broad range of Rewards related solutions.
• The position will manage a variety of projects and deliver innovative and effective solutions as part of the Human Resources team.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or Human Resource from a renowned university
• 10 + years of relevant experience in consulting and in-house in the human resources field specializing in the areas of Rewards Management (Compensation and Benefits)
• Prior experience advising boards on executive compensation issues (including equity long-term incentive plans), or experience working on large HR Transformation projects will be an added advantage
• Excellent business writing and communication skills – especially report writing
• Effective facilitation skills – able to facilitate workshop / training sessions effectively
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strong project management skills, able to independently run projects, ensuring quality, timeliness and profitability
• Strong presentation and persuasion skills
• Proven client management or account management experience
• Lead and support business development activities
• Actively network in the market and source new clients
• Enjoy building relationships and is a team player
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Group HR Manager
Human Resources Advisor
Human Resources Manager
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
Head of Human Resources
A Leading Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|