This position is closed or expired.
See other Finance & Consulting jobs
Senior Risk Controller – Middle Office
Florence International Consulting
Senior Risk Controller – Middle Office - UAE
A large regional bank are seeking an experienced Middle Office/Risk Controller Professional to enhance their control and valuation functions.
The role entails active oversight of trading, transactions, positions and both credit and market risks attached to these activities. The main areas of trading will cover Derivatives, Money Markets and Collateral Trading.
- Trade monitoring and validation
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Supervising credit and market risk limits
- Producing, analysing and reviewing the daily P&L
- Review and report on the ALM
- Liaise closely with other areas such as Market Risk, Product Control and the Treasury
- A university degree in a related discipline (e.g. Business, Finance etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years experience working for a reputable bank in a Middle Office, Risk Control or Treasury Environment
- Solid understanding and experience with derivatives, FX and Treasury products
- Robust IT skills (e.g. excel, vba etc)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
About the Company
Florence Consulting is a boutique search consultancy dedicated to introducing senior candidates within Finance and Accounting, Internal Audit and Human Resources.
Our International arm is head quartered in Dubai where we recruit across the Middle East with a particular focus on the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
By combining our technical understanding and on the ground experience we offer a professional and personal service to both candidates and clients.