Job description / Role
• Experience within Dubai is mandatory
• Working for consultant in Roads Design role
• Full understanding of RTA process /standard /requirement for roads design
• Rail experience is plus
• Highly proficient in all Road/Highway Design related activities including geometric design, pavement design, earthwork and drainage/utilities design
• Experience in Street lighting and Traffic signal design
• Practical knowledge of relevant engineering, drafting and project management software.
• In-depth knowledge of Road Design and Highway standards (National (U.A.E) and International) and working experience with local authorities technical requirements.
• Familiarity with NOC process.
• Report Writing, Value Engineering, Road Safety Audit, coordination with other disciplines.
• A sound knowledge of Dubai Geometric design manual
• Education: B.Sc in Civil Engineering
• Preferable: Transportation /Traffic Engineering/Management
• Familiar with Road Design models; Have experience with Bridges and Tunnels
• Have excellent experience in roads design software
• Can handle multiple tasks projects;
• Have experience with mid and large-scale projects
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Section Engineer - Highways