Job description / Role
The Senior SaaS Business Development Advisor in the Learning Technology team will work collaboratively with clients and prospective clients to understand and achieve their End Game for frontline employees. They will work with organisations to create a robust business case to solve real time challenges and grasp opportunities to drive economic growth. They will generate sales in accordance with personal targets through acquisition of profitable new clients and account management of existing clients.
• Skillfully managing opportunities from qualification to close through large, complex organisations
• Navigating decision makers within organizations and building business cases illustrating ROI to drive opportunities
• Recognizing and creatively addressing potential “red flags” in the buying processes of large organizations.
• Disrupting the “status quo” within organizations and effecting change by demonstrating and getting agreement on a new approach to learning.
• Presenting and demonstrating the Solution to potential prospects by traveling to the customer site or via electronic presentation if appropriate.
• Working in co-operation with the marketing team to establish and grow your pipeline through target outbound strategies.
• Creating proposals and quotations for qualified prospects and leading RFP process for prospects.
• Tracking activities in Salesforce and work with management to create a sales growth plan.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through ongoing training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Managing the negotiation and contract process.
• Gaining excessive understanding of the platform and methodologies and using this information to target sales efforts.
• Collaborating on marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, webinars, website visits and referral inquires.
• Using the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media approaches to connecting with strategically determined accounts.
• Build and execute an individual sales strategy and present to team each quarter
• Actively participate in strategy sessions
• Understand the company's Digital, Learning, Teambuilding and Transforming products and concepts in order to present and propose appropriate solutions to clients in a confident manner
Quarterly Objectives & Rocks:
• Consistently achieve quarterly objectives
• Lead (or play a leading role) in the execution of a Quarter Rock or Team Priority
• Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base, preferably within the e-learning or related industries
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 3+ years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
• Large account management or project management experience
• Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
• A natural ability to effectively deliver presentations and communicate over the phone, email or other forums (in-person or online) that demonstrate your positivity, creativity and purpose.
• Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
• Strong time management skills
• Demonstrable experience in developing client relationships, prospecting and negotiation skills, with the ability to take an opportunity from lead through to close over a prolonged sales cycle.
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, with proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
• Strong oral and written communication skills area must
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
• Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.
Regional Sales & Account Manager
Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager - Main Contractor