Job description / Role
Senior SaaS Sales Executive – UAE Region
Are you looking to join a vibrant and fun global company who are growing and going places? We are Asite and together we are shaping the future of cloud base (SaaS) collaboration for the built environment (construction & real estate industry) We have built a leading position in cloud-based corporate collaboration and an opportunity has now arisen for Senior Sales Executives with 5+ years’ experience to join our team to support our further sales growth in the UAE/ Middle East ( Excluding KSA).
The individuals we are seeking will be responsible for selling our collaborative SaaS solutions to the ‘built environment’ sector (Architecture, Engineering, Construction &Asset Management i.e. built asset lifecycle). This is an excellent opportunity for those who enjoy exciting challenges in a fast paced environment and are looking to take ownership of their business development career.
These roles will suit sales professionals with experience of software solution sales in a B2B arena and/or strong sector knowledge and the challenges that technology needs to address in the built environment. A proven and experienced relationship builder you will have strong interpersonal skills. We need vibrant individuals who can work with our customers to ensure our solutions deliver to their requirements leveraging Asite’s platform i.e. consultative selling.
• Close new business by prospecting and qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers in enterprise accounts
• Coordinate with sales and marketing teams to help drive leads and qualified opportunity volumes
• Consult with potential clients at different levels in their organisations to determine the best solutions for their specific needs, own the proposal process, and close the sale
• Establish and maintain deep relationships with customer accounts and generating renewals and upsells
• Ability to work with Salesforce and Hubspot to document sales activities
• Achieve all individual sales targets and global shared targets set by the company
• Attend sales meetings and keep current with all product information, pricing and contract terms.
• Work in a matrix selling environment and seek/provide support from/to colleagues on global key account and industry specialisms
• Attend conferences within the region as and when required
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPEREINCE
• At least 5-7 years of proven direct sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success in solution business development / sales in enterprise software or value-added consultancy service.
• Experience in the MENA market is a must.
• A proven business development / sales record and experience selling to diverse stakeholders / customer groups
• Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of enterprise organizations - a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
• Experience with contract or renewal sales while exceeding new sales quotas
• Strong technical aptitude and commercial awareness including ability to close sales with the most appropriate sales process.
• Ability to converse in a knowledgeable manner on various industry topics including Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud Computing and to apply them to a prospect’s business domain
• Knowledge of the industry processes, practices and challenges that technology is addressing in the built environment i.e. design, construction and real estate management sectors
• Ability to work in a truly multi-cultural environment
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven, ever-changing environment
• Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience on Salesforce and or Hubspot will be advantageous.
• Achievement of revenue targets
• Acquisition of enterprise clients
• Achievement of activity levels.
• Individual and matrix team target delivery
About the Company
Asite helps people share information and build knowledge in a secure environment in the cloud. Every day, people all over the world use Asite to manage their projects and supply chains collaboratively to get the information they need - when and where they need it.
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jul|
A Leading Company In UAE
A Leading Company In UAE