Job description / Role
Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Corporate Sales.
• You will be reporting directly to the General Manager and will handle the Corporate Accounts- Hotels, Airlines, Companies
• You will be responsible for the company's sales force, development and implementation of annual sales, monitoring performance of team and sales goals, and meeting with other company managers to ensure that business objectives are executed properly and right on schedule
• In charge of training, managing and advising all salespeople.
• Ensure that each team member meet individual goals the overall sales goal of the company
• Submit daily sales reports to the gm
• Meet with important clients and scout for potential prospects regularly
• Experienced Account Manager with minimum 5 years' experience in account management, sales, and marketing.
• Ability to take an account management approach to manage assigned account (s) business
• Ability to plan and manage the demands of a broad portfolio of services
• A proven track record in commercializing FMCG
• Ideally a university graduate, with possible further sales/marketing qualifications:
- Negotiating skills
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HORECA Sales Manager