Job description / Role
• Coordinate with customers for sales contracts, follow their orders and ensure satisfactory after sales services.
• Should be able to operate EMIRSAL2, know procedures of JAFZA & UAE customs, arrange COO from commerce chamber
• Preparing shipping documents for all customers orders ( Bill of Lading, Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Origin (Dubai chamber if required by Customer).
• Attend sales events like exhibitions/ meet customers at site or other locations
• Maintains daily report such as sales shipment report, claim report, offer status, monitor raw material stocks vs order received etc.
• Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience
• Valid UAE Driving License is Preferred
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.