Job description / Role
Who we are and what we do: Please read our Company Profile at www.eworldme.com
- Deliver Year-on-Year aggressive Sales growth for "Data Communications" products and solutions, for Industrial Automation projects and applications, to various customers and markets within the GCC region.
- Expected to succeed working independently and as part of a team, actively contributing to aggressive and sustainable growth of both revenue and customer base, at the maximum profit level possible, whilst also pro-actively assisting the rest of company sales team on achieving their own individual targets, as well as the company-wide targets and objectives.
- Working autonomously, with a challenging yet rewarding individual Sales Target. There are no direct reports for this role.
Reporting directly to the company's VP of Sales & Marketing
Main Role and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed the assigned annual sales target, whilst ensuring maximum growth and profit for the company and total customer satisfaction.
- Focus: New Business (mainly from new accounts)
- Support current clients and partners in order to maximize and increase business opportunities and profitability.
- Work in close cooperation with company Key Accounts and Business Development Manager.
- Responsible for all stages of new business development from prospecting and lead generation to proposal and closing new business.
- Identify and develop local system integrator and partners to increase specification of company products and ensure successful implementation and support.
- Responsible for a single or multiple-brand products and solutions, as deemed necessary by the company.
- Ensure complete territory coverage and leverage existing account contacts, to further develop client-supplier relationship and new ‘branch-out’ business.
- Pro-actively and effectively generate new business in new market segments, sub-segments and new customers.
- Meet with customers and suppliers as needed to supplement sales calls and professionally represent the company.
- Continuously develop and maintain qualifications and technical know-how to support the sales function
- Maintain at all times the CRM System, ensuring all Leads and Opportunities are followed-up promptly, always updated and with relevant, sufficient and accurate data.
- Three (+) years sales selling experience on a similar environment (Industries, Vertical Segments, Technology, Products, Applications, etc.)
- Four year Technical degree or Five years of equivalent experience - with attested original diploma/degree.
- Knowledge of Process Automation products including Networking, Media Converter, PLC, Operator Interface, Motion Equipment, SCADA Software, and other related products and solutions.
- Automation Plants, Electric Power, Water and Gas Utilities, Oil & Gas, Transportation (Road, Airports, Ports, Railways, Metro), Government (Mission Critical, Harsh Environment, High Availability)
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the ‘SOLUTION’ sales process.
- Clear awareness and experience with Channel Mix Sales (top-down, down-top)
- Able to penetrate Accounts at all levels, and develop strong contacts network within main accounts
- Able to quickly build trust and rapport and to develop influential relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Competitive, self-driven, ambitious, goal/target oriented, resilient, strategic thinker, execution driven
- Strong verbal and oral communications skills.
- Customer focused.
- Strong interpersonal skills, High Emotional Intelligence and self-awareness
- Able to lead and motivate others by example, role model within and outside the company
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Feels very comfortable and perform better under very high pressure and stress levels, changing environment/parameters/direction (without pressure feels 'uneasy, bored ...')
What are we looking for:
- Senior Sales level
- Significant experience
- Target beating, year on year
- Successful, with proven and verifiable achievement records
- Well rounded personality
- Commission driven, rather 'Basic Salary' driven
- Social-driven (at easy with new people, charming and charismatic, extrovert, willing to genuinely connect and nurture endless amount of contacts, related to our business)
- Articulated and charismatic
- Well known and connected within our business segments and industry
- Seasoned sales individual
- Familiar and experienced dealing, influencing and winning-over major accounts, within the 'supply chain' for our business, from End Users, Consultants, EPC, FEED, SubContractors, System Integrator, Agents, traders, etc.
- Familiar with Vendor-Distributor relationship management - actively contributing to enhance, growth and protect it.
- With an excellent market reputation within the 'data communications and automation' framework in UAE/GCC.
- Endless amount of energy and enthusiasm for Sales
Excellent English a must (Reading, Written and Spoken)
- Fluent Arabic language highly preferable.
About the Company
Easy World Group Companies (eWorld) is a leading Value Added distributor and solution provider of data communication, Industrial automation and Telecommunication products in Middle East region.
Established in 2002, eWorld is a specialized distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data, voice, security, and industrial networking as well as telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. We offer industry leading Networking and automation products backed up by our professional and experienced team to our valuable customers.
eWorld has a proven track record in providing end to end solutions for our diverse customer base and support our clients with a range of core competencies and value added services to ensure that our customers are returned best value for their investment and obtain products that meet their requirements perfectly.