Job description / Role
What you will do
The Senior Sales Engineer - Controls & Security (C&S) you will be based in Dubai and will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager -Service & Maintenance for Controls & Security, EMEA. As Senior Sales Engineer you will be identifying and exploring potential industry verticals under retrofit opportunities and generate new sales leads and will promoting various upgrade, retrofit and value add solutions BMS Controls, Security and Low voltage systems to the benefit of the customer and JCI and implements Service sales strategy.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business for the assigned territory for CF&S portfolio.
How you will do it
• As an Experienced Senior Sales Engineer you have a complexity knowledge of BMS Controls, Security and Low voltage systems.
• You will carry out site audits and suggest new ideas for site improvements to our existing customers or any new customer who has active installation base.
• As a Senior Sales Engineer you will develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities and maintain appropriate territory records, develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations and perform necessary follow ups for successful closing of the sale.
• You will Interface effectively with operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
• You will maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow of sales.
• You will be Reporting progress and updating sales tools for opportunity creation and projection of forecasts with accuracy of above 95%.
• You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
• You will be focused on growing our Equipment's Replacement jobs, Retrofit jobs, PSA and maintenance works business in Dubai & Northern emirates.
What we look for
• Engineering Degree in Electronics and/or Telecommunications/Electrical
• Minimum 4-5 years' proven experience in sales of Building Management Systems (BMS) and Security Systems within UAE region
• Experience in designing technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
• Proven track record of achieving sales within the UAE market
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Highly customer oriented
• Quality focus, self-driven personality
• Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
• Fluent language skills in English
• UAE driving license is must
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.