Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW. KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment. KOTRA Dubai Doesn't Accept Telephone Inquiries. KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: DUTCO TENNANT LLC
Product sales in Desalination Projects, GCC Experience in dealing with EPC Contractors Like AXIONA / ABENGUA / CPCO / COBRA / SAIPEM and Consultants. Like ILF FITSCHNER etc will be an added advantage
• Achieve and exceed agreed sales and margin targets within given timeframes.
• Business development – understanding and constant tracking of the Saudi Arabian key market requirements, Projects, and Tenders of Wastewater/ Desalination Segments.
• Understand and familiarization of Prequalification procedures with End Users/EPC contractors.
• Identify new products and potential vendors to include in product portfolio to enhance project package supply.
• Identify and ensure efficient marketing activities, value proposition to end user, consultants, contractors, and prospective customers.
• Leading and assisting with Customer visits and meetings, information gathering, tender submissions and follow-up meetings to secure orders.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations of products.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable standards.
• Plan, organize and participate in sales team meetings or conferences, presentations, and customer training to support business activity.
• Update on a regular basis information about competitor activity and changes in market requirements.
• Reports on a regular basis progress toward sales plans objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering/Associated Courses with minimum 5 years(frontline sales) of experience in EPC Sales, preferably based in GCC region.
• Good knowledge of Wastewater/ Desalination Industry and Products
• Proven track record with delivering growth in both sales and profitability.
• Strong connection with end user, consultant, contractor, and potential customers.
• Technical as well as Sales aptitude and Strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels of engineering and construction personnel.
• Ability to work in an independent manner in planning activities, making decisions and supporting customers.
• Well versed with, Sales Force, ERP and MS office skills.
• Strong market analysis capabilities. Able to understand market drivers, uncover customer needs and estimate financial opportunity.
• KSA / UAE / QATAR resident with transferable Iqama preferred.
• Open to candidates within GCC region.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• KSA / UAE/ QATAR driving license mandatory
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.
Assistant Manager - Engineering
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Sales Engineer
The Kanoo Group
|Abu Dhabi||7 Mar|
Senior Project Engineer - Dewatering
Big Fish Recruitment
Quality Process Engineer