Job description / Role
- Candidate with relevant experience will only be contacted.
- Full knowledge of Multi-Functional Printer's and Managed Print Services
- Knowledge of MPS software (PaperCut and other related software)
- Planning and executing solutions for the sales team to deliver to customers
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Analyzing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
- Maintaining relationships with larger clients by providing information, support, and guidance
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics
- Should have a valid UAE driving license
- Should be a go-getter
- Should be presentable and should have strong communication skills
AED 6,000 to 8,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Sales Commission
- Strong history in sales (Office Automation)
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent communication skills (English, Arabic)
- Engineering degree or Equivalent in IT / Electronics / Print Technology
- Minimum 6 -7 years in similar background
About the Company
Established in 1967, Al Abbas Trading Company is the flagship company of the Al Abbas Group. As one of the oldest office products marketing organization in the UAE, we today have grown into a leading distributor of office automation equipment with offices for Sales & Service Support throughout UAE.
Drawing on its core competencies of Experience, Creativity and Quality Service, the group has diversified into areas like Trading, Travel, Education, Training, Advertising and Medical Supplies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC