Job description / Role
We are looking for Dynamic Sales Executive to promote out newly re branded Company.
The main job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
• Negotiate contract terms, conditions and pricing and follow up to ensure execution according to the negotiated terms
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and competencies:
• Proven working experience in UAE as a sales executive 5 - 7 years in Scaffolding and Form work is Mandatory.
• Previous contracting or sales background in a must.
• Strong UAE market knowledge
• In-depth understanding of sales in Scaffolding, constructions in the local market.
• Proficiency in English speaker is preferred
• High-level communication and negotiation skills
• Valid UAE Driving License is Mandatory.
About the Company
Prince Computers was established in 1997, its primary business objective and activity being the import, export and distribution of premium branded Technology Chipsets, Components, Notebooks, Computer Systems and other Information Technology related products.
By bringing together technology, expertise and resource, our principal function is the smooth and continuous development, integration and maintenance of IT-based business transformation. The years elapsed have seen the development of Prince Computers as a reputed Market player in a highly competitive and volatile Technology Market
With a distribution facility in the free zone, Prince Computers has a MENA presence with Regional Offices in Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia providing quality products and serving the Technology Markets overseas.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Al Boom Marine
Sales Assistant (Steel Trade)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Indoor Sales Executive for a Building Materials Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|