Job description / Role
Our client sells machinery into the food and beverage manufacturing sector in the G.C.C. They are looking for a Senior Sales Executive with project management experience to drive the sales performance of their range of world class packaging and product inspection equipment. The food manufacturing sector in the Middle East is expanding rapidly and they are seeking a self-motivated individual to maximise growth in this area.
• Minimum of 5 years B2B sales experience of high value machinery / lines in this market sector.
• Demonstrable experience in key account management and client mapping
• Superb high class negotiation skills.
• Proven deal closer
• An engineering background, ensuring a clear understanding of customers’ technical requirements.
• The coordination of projects involving multiple suppliers to create complete packing & inspection lines.
• Close liaison with the client’s back office sales support team to ensure details of complex lines / solutions are clearly understood, quoted, and specified when equipment is ordered.
• Lead by example through developing business in your own accounts
• Able to work without close supervision in a large geographical market.
• Strong emphasis on appearance and professionalism of themselves and their team
• Ability to challenge senior management with new ideas and methods to increase business
• Thorough understanding of all the GCC markets.
• Previous experience in the Saudi market
• Arabic language skills will be highly regarded but are not essential
This is a job for a truly successful Senior Sales person who has shown his or her self to have all of the above qualities. In return you will receive a great benefits package, a ready-made team in a company with a long history of success in the region. The client is busy and growing so its an ideal opportunity to step up your game and kick start your career to the next level.
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
Sales and Marketing Executive
Gulf Worldwide Logistics (GWL)
Sales Back Office Executive