Job description / Role
- Senior Sales Executive
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To take part in all sales-related activities, and to effectively sell all aspects of the hotel.
- Handle the issues regarding to accounts/potential accounts as assigned.
- Develop new and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans.
- Develop and maintain contact with local business generators, meeting and convention planners, Visitors/Convention Bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts and other procedures closely.
- Maintaining an accurate record of total closed sale deals.
- Preparing regular sales reports and presenting them to the higher management.
- Recommending sales improvement strategies and giving advice to the sales team.
- Researching on competitors' products, prices, and their marketing insights.
- Documenting all the aspects of sales team activities.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending conferences and workshops.
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Dubai & UAE sales market.
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge in dealing with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive - Automotive
Sales and Business Development Executive
Kalpataru Overseas General Trading LLC