Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive – Refinish division to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
• Conduct market research to identify Sales possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Present, promote and sell products/services using stable negotiations to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through regular visits
• Set up meetings with potential clients and address their concerns and requirements.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections professionally.
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Present to the Management, Reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and scope for new products and services.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet Sales Targets.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Incentives on sale
• Sales experience preferably in vehicle collision repair industry or related automotive field required
• Prior distribution channel sales experience preferred.
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
• Strong, time management and communication skills.
• Aptitude in delivering effective presentations.
• Critical and Logical thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Active learning, understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Strong technical knowledge of automotive refinish division (paint, coating, abrasives etc.)
• Good computer skills including customer relationship management (CRM software), internal database and Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency in English & Urdu/Hindi and Arabic is an added advantage.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management /Sales
• Able to join immediately.
• A valid driver’s license is must.
About the Company
Educon Management Consultancy's registered activity in the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) is management consultancy services. The company was originally formed to target opportunities in the education sector.
Gradually, the company has shifted its focus on analyzing a subset of investments done in various sectors.