Job description / Role
An opportunity has arisen in our company for an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record. The candidate should have a young and dynamic attitude and have experience managing international trade relations and global economic challenges with C-Level clients. The ideal candidate is an articulate professional that can use his/her high level skills to target potential new business, develop new accounts, and further expand his/her client base. This is a go-getter role that requires a self-motivated and driven professional who understands the regional business landscape.
We are only interested in the best candidates that possess a high degree of ambition, intelligence and drive.
The salary is discussed upon interview stage which is taking a high commission structure into consideration.
- Must have sales/negotiation experience
- Excellent communication in English and as a nice to have- Arabic.
- Intelligent with strong business acumen
- Great negotiator & deal closer
- Listens emphatically and asks smart questions -Grasps new cross-sector concepts quickly
- Deals with multi-cultures effortlessly
- Adaptive and fast learner
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Intuitive and analytical
- Knows how to deal with gatekeepers
About the Company
SEED Group is a diversified company operating in industries including technology, healthcare, tourism & hospitality, and real estate.
Since its conceptualization in 2000, the group has transformed into a front-runner in multiple business sectors.
Our greatest strength lies in forming strategic partnerships with organizations looking to establish a strong presence in the GCC.
Our advantage is the extensive knowledge and invaluable expertise we possess of the MENA business landscape and our commitment to advancing the interests of our partners.
We strive to provide service excellence and a unique experience to all clients through our professional and passionate teams.