Job description / Role
* You will be responsible to meet and exceed sales targets set in the monthly and yearly forecasts and to direct all efforts to achieve pre-determined revenue targets while maintaining appropriate sales programs and handling multi-faceted projects.
* This position will focus mainly on the wholesale segment, diving leisure business to the hotel.
* Minimum of two years' experience in a similar role at a 5 star hotel related to wholesale business.
* Excellent knowledge of the GCC/Dubai market and experience with the luxury segment.
* Strong hotel product knowledge and well versed in up-selling techniques.
* Excellent communication in English; ability to communicate in Arabic will be a strong asset.
* Ability to represent the Park Hyatt brand.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Park Hyatt Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.