Job description / Role
* Exciting opportunity to work for a leading organisation in the region.
* Must have prior experience in Sales and CRM systems implementation.
A well-established leading organisation looking to scale the business to the next level.
* Provide maintenance, configuration, reporting and training support for Sales and CRM applications
* Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated Cloud solutions within constraints of time and budget
* Be hands on in configuring Cloud products and have a broad understanding of the underlying data model
* Exciting role with an opportunity to work with the latest technology
* International environment
* MUST HAVE 5+ years of experience within Sales & CRM domain.
* MUST HAVE expertise on real estate business processes, industry best practices, functions and related systems.
* MUST HAVE completed minimum of 2 Salesforce implementations within the region.
* Experience in supporting mobile tools deployments and administration
* Should demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on customer engagements
* Experience in Power BI is preferred.
* Knowledge of integrations options, ERP, will be a plus
* Should be a swift learner and explore new technologies related to the domain and conduct POC's as needed.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.