Job description / Role
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Lead SAP HCM Consultant with minimum 15 years of SAP HCM Experience with minimum 3 full cycle implementation (at least 1 in UAE) in both SAP ECC and S4 HANA is a must.
- Managed HCM support and enhancement projects for at least 2 clients for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Has worked in a Support environment before and is aware of all the processes in Support.
- Strong understanding and working experience in the Support SLA Management.
- Deep understanding and skills towards the UAE HR Policies and Procedures
- SAP HCM certification is preferred, but not required should the candidate have sufficient experience in the HCM domain.
- Deep understanding and skills in UAE payroll process and principles
- Deep understanding and skills in Positive time management process
- Deep understanding and skills in Personnel Administration processes of UAE region.
- Deep understanding and skills in Organization Management processes of UAE region
- Deep understanding and skills in SAP HCM Integrations with SF, integration hubs for mini masters, etc
- Strong experience in SAP SF Cloud Solutions and its insights.
- Experience in Business Process Change Management, Project/Users Training Management, Stakeholder Management
- Experience in managing project resources in optimal manner
- SAP Fiori (UI5 / ODATA) &Knowledge in SAP ABAP Classes and Methods
- Should be a great communicator, able to talk to business, as this is a Lead position - English is the project language (Arabic would be an added advantage).
- Client issue handling and resolution management skills is a must & should be able to manage meetings as organizer and make minutes to create and engage in the action plans
- Document preparation experience (Business/Solution Architecture, Project Plan, Business Blueprint, Configuration, Transactions, and Training etc.)
- Should be able to create and articulate Functional Specification for all processes in HCM and work with the IBM HCM Team.
- Should be able to propose a solution in a process flow diagram
- Should be able to develop a pros and cons as multiple solutions for a requirement
- Ability to work as a team and demonstrate situational leadership
- Should be able to identify risks in complex tasks and high light to the management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
BS or MBA Equivalent
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.