Job description / Role
Quest is working with a major business consultancy group, looking for a Senior Scrum Master to join their dynamic team based in Dubai, UAE. You will join one of the most reputable employers in the world with one of the most exciting product and technology team in the region.
As a Senior Scrum Master, you will:
- Guide and mentor team in scrum and agile methodologies and foster collaboration
- Provide product delivery support and ensure that all processes / deliverables are aligned with product vision and define effective product roadmap
- Foster collaboration within team members and lead effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Be adept on the financial side like monitoring the budget and reviewing financial reports.
- Lead design and code review meetings
- Build efficient and effective front-end systems
- Fluency in both English and Arabic
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar field
- At least 8 years’ experience as a Scrum Master in agile environments
- Proficiency in full lifecycle implementation using Agile methodologies
- Strong in organizing and conducting the Scrum meetings (Daily Stand-up, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Sprint Demos)
- Strong experience in working with digital products (e.g. portals, mobile app)
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with family status benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
If you are interested, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.