Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
As a Lead Penetration Tester, you will:
- Have a relentless passion for penetration testing, a continuous thirst for knowledge, be ambitious, adore problem solving and like all members of the DarkMatter family, house a 'nothing is impossible' mind set.
- Be surrounded by 'out-of-the-box' thinking Rockstars, your creative mind will be under constant stimulation, absorbing new information every day. With access to the best technology, you will be encouraged to push boundaries, be creative and innovate.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers!
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- A relentless passion for penetration testing and an aversion to automated vulnerability scans
- 5 years Pen testing experience
- A proven track record of performing high-quality penetration tests and security reviews for private organisations or national government entities
- A preference to create your own tools and be very comfortable in programming with scripting languages, such as Ruby or Python
- Have experience of penetration testing methods and standards, such as OWASP, NIST and OSSTMM and a deep knowledge of secure programming principles
- OSCP or OSCE certification is preferred
- A desire to innovate in the UAE!
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Cyber Security Engineer - Ecommerce
Senior Security Consultant - Incident Responder
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jul|
Senior SOC Security Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|
Network Security Engineer
IT Senior Officer - Systems & Monitoring
Robert Half International (RHI)