Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager to help our client in defining and implementing a full organic search strategy. As an SEO specialist, you’ll have exceptional knowledge of On-site, Offsite & Technical SEO principles. You’ll be able to coordinate short-term objectives that drive organic growth and define our long term plan for search success.
You’ll be a thought leader, a people leader, you’ll be confident communicating plans to all areas of the business, and you’ll be passionate about growing our organic search capabilities. You’ll coordinate the entire company SEO program autonomously, working with the VP and senior commercial leadership to build a robust plan that will contribute to the company objectives.
• Assessing and developing SEO strategy for a variety of mid to large-sized clients, acting as SEO expert both externally and internally
• Overseeing SEO client base and function as primary contact for assigned SEO clients
• Ensuring excellent communication and progress with SEO client accounts
• Managing and growing junior SEO team members in their development of strategy, identifying opportunities, troubleshooting, presentation and technical ability.
• Establish regular check ins with direct reports
• Provide clear growth paths
• Continuous training on SEO updates, tactics and strategy
• Working knowledge of organic content marketing
• Hands-on optimization and management of projects to improve client’s natural rankings via on-site and off-site optimizations and recommendations
• Working knowledge of website UX/UI
• Ability to schedule an organic content marketing plan
• Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization, Content Marketing App Store Optimization, Amazon/marketplaces and Internationalization a plus
• Holding client status calls and track and report on campaign results, SEO work, and data analysis
• Measuring SEO strategy via Google Analytics and ranking reports. Stay abreast of latest search engine changes and updates, help steer overall SEO strategy
• Ensuring deliverables are met in a timely fashion and client expectations are set and exceeded
• Working with sales to audit and develop custom strategies and winning pitches/sales decks for prospects
• Enhancing SEO sales collateral and overall pitch
• Developing and improving team processes, reports, knowledge and communication
• Utilizing and adopting the latest SEO platforms and tools, including BrightEdge
• Assisting in training, development and management of future hires and SEO team
Fast Tracked Professional Growth
Some Of The Opportunities You’ll Have To Thrive As a Thought Leader Include
As an independent and nimble agency, you have a direct hand in the speed of your growth.
• Small group mentorship and real facetime with executive leaders
• Access to internal and external trainings and conferences across technical skills, professional growth, and leadership and management
• Strategic roundtable discussions
• Marketing certifications (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.)
• Inclusion in marketing initiatives including our blog posts, podcasts, videos and more
• Speaking opportunities (internal and external)
• Award submissions opportunities (team and individual)
What You’re Bringing
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, Finance, or Math
• 4+ years of experience in SEO with proven track record, preferably with an agency
• Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and updates
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience utilizing SEO tools: Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console, BrightEdge, Moz, ScreamingFrog, SEMRush, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently
• Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
• Ability to work in teams and/or individually to meet client goals
• Amazon Experience a plus
• Passion for the world of SEO!
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.