Job description / Role
What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Senior Site Architect’s to join our team in Dubai. The Architect must demonstrate a minimum of 15 yrs. experience working on project’s in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
Working on high profile projects and reporting to the Resident Engineer, your role will be to supervise and verify the quality control of site Architectural works in full conformity with all contract documents for the project. This is a rare opportunity to develop your career with an organisation that has a strong management team, an aggressive growth plan, and is delivering some of the most exciting projects in the Middle East and North Africa region.
• Undertake overview supervision duties on site to ensure general compliance of the works with shop drawings, specification and contract requirements and when necessary cause to address deficiencies associate with the same.
• Coordinate all aspects of submittals, review and approvals against contract requirements and when applicable report and advise on deviations from the same.
• Report on a daily basis to the RE on all activities occurred on site.
• Assist the RE in all aspects of the final Acceptance of the work and close-out all applicable contracts related to the same.
• Coordinate with the team on site to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
• Gives clear, concise and understandable instructions to Contractors to avoid abortive works and errors.
• Follows up with Staff to ensure compliance with requirements.
• SSH are looking for talented Senior Site Architect’s to join our team in Dubai. The Architect must demonstrate a minimum of 15 yrs. experience working on project’s in the Middle East.
• Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
What do I need to apply?
• Minimum 15 years’ relevant experience in a multi-disciplinary practice with proven experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
• Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience in similar projects
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the United Arab Emirates.
• Professional Registration in the country of origin and Dubai.
• Dubai Tower experience
• Experience with EMAAR beneficial.
• Experience with renowned International Consultancy firms.
• Ability to deliver under pressure
• Engineering Degree from a recognised university (Architectural)
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.