Job description / Role
Mustard&linen is looking for a mid to senior range site base architect with strong knowledge on handling all the site inspection WIR, MIR producing SOR & NCR and construction supervision with the main contractor.
• The ideal candidate will oversee overall design execution for our commercial / residential projects.
• Proficiency on site, technical details and autocad software is a must.
• Aconex knowledge is a plus.
• Site Supervision of on-going projects,
• Coordinating with Interior design team, MEP team and other specialist.
• Handling the Review and approval of shop drawings submitted from the contractors and reverting with comments.
• Responsible for daily site inspections and making a report with pictures
• Site inspection and generating report e.g., SOR, NCR and Snagging.
• Handling all of the WIR, MIR, SOR, NCR Site inspection review and approvals
• Responsible for MAT or MAR review and approvals
• Responsible for review and approvals of ITP and method statement submitted by the contractor
• Coordination with subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
• Reporting direct to the Leader and Resident Engineer
• Coordinating direct to client/Employer for design confirmation or any design conflict based on site condition
• Producing Solution with detail drawing and 3D for any design conflict based on site condition for client review and approval.
• Responsible to any design drawing required to any design change based on the client requirements
• Responsible to obtain client approvals for Material sample and design confirmation
• Supervising main contractor for site execution
• Responsible for answering RFI in Aconex and emails.
• Attending weekly site progress meeting with client and Contractor
• Coordinating direct to MEP Sub-Consultant and contractor
• Work quickly and efficiently, tracking hours daily, entering them into time-sheet system.
• Meeting with clients for Design update & Requirements
• Collaborate with Project Team (architects, interior design team and 3d visualiser) to implement a design plan.
• Assist with gathering information and putting together sample boards for presentations to clients.
• Coordination with subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items
About the Company
Mustard and Linen provide a complete design consultancy service for hospitality, residential, commercial & exhibition projects. We are specialised in creating a brand from scratch.
First, we listen, then we create.
We deliver a project by ensuring that all the phases are perfectly achieved, and assist you with the realisation of the project by working closely with the assigned contractor.