Job description / Role
As Senior Social Media Executive you will be naturally have strong experience in Social Media and have a passion for everything Social. You will have a strategic mindset, be skilled at managing diverse client expectations & demands, be responsible for driving results, fostering teamwork and ensuring best in class work is executed for an iconic global brand. You will be a key member of a broader integrated team of Social Media specialists who aim to push boundaries and achieve the impossible and be a leader in the latest social and digital media techniques, trends and best practices. More importantly, you will proactively propose opportunities to clients that is locally relevant.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working as part of an integrated team, you will be leading the Social Media operations for one of our Samsung markets.
• Strategize and plan Social Media and social campaigns with Senior Social Media Manager.
• Collaborate with both internal creative teams and our client’s external agency partners.
• Monitor performance KPI’s.
• Build a strong relationship with the client and Stakeholders both locally and regionally.
• Manage a team of community managers locally and regionally to ensure Community Management KPI’s are met
• Great analytical skills & reporting
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 + years experience working in a creative agency, specifically working on high profile digital clients
• Must be fluent in English & Arabic
• Must be able to prioritize a demanding workload and tight timelines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic copywriting skills
• Exhibit a professional ‘can-do’ attitude
• Project management skills is a must
• Ability and willingness to proactively research and/or solve issues
• Knowledgeable on all things Social Media including but not limited to Platform roles, Social tools, Reporting
• Knowledge of to the latest digital trends and a desire to implement the them.
• Experience working with other agencies (media, PR or specialist agencies, eg Influencer Agency/Events)
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
• Fun, outgoing, collaborative, team player a must
About the Company
At Cheil we believe in creating Ideas that Move – people, brands and the world. Our clients choose us for our unique thinking and creativity driven by innovation. Integrated at an operational level, we are able to offer an alternative perspective in digital & programmatic media, retail experience and experiential & live communications. Steered by our fighting spirit of ‘TU:HON’ (achieving the impossible) we have established our largest client, Samsung Electronics, as the most valuable and desired brand globally, and within MENA.
In 2003 we opened our first MENA office in Dubai, UAE. Today, we have a strong local presence throughout the MENA markets and Cheil offices in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. Looking to the future, we will continue to challenge the status quo across the region’s marketing landscape with a passionate team committed to driving innovation on behalf of our clients.