Job description / Role
• Develop creative and engaging content along with the Corporate Social Media Team.
• Day-to-day handling of all social media channels.
• Oversee, plan, and deliver content across different platforms.
• Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
• Develop, launch, and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the radio stations and brands.
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
• Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms and analyse competitor activity.
• Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
• Increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
• Manage a budget for social media activities.
• Social Media Contest Management.
• Coach content creators on the team on the latest techniques and trends.
• Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the organization.
• Social Media Management
• Arabic Copywriting
• Training and Coaching
• Social Media Analytics
• Digital Content Creation
• Flexibility and openness to learning new technologies.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.