Job description / Role
Could a chance to join one of the world's best-known marketing communications brand agencies appeal to you? They need a Senior Social Media expert to join the team to help with the vision of their global brand partners.
• Visionary team leader who leads by example
• Puts the vision into action
• Inspires the creativity and team members
• Owns the projects; starting with the client briefing session, to sitting with the planner and team brief, SM Manager owns the project in terms of deliverables, coordination, quality and timings.
• Timings; SM Manager makes sure that content calendars, contents, reports are delivered on time.
• Coordination with the strategist, analyst, art director and copywriter; manage their project load and coordination.
• Coordination with agency team; liaises and coordinates with agency creative and client management team.
• Contact point for the client; SM Manager is the first point of contact with the client.
• Connector; effective communication & work flow between the client and the CIC team.
• Expectation management; since CIC projects involves so many different parties and even third parties, SM Manager should be very clear about managing the expectations and delivery in an efficient & effective & smooth way.
• Owns the content calendar; SM Manager works with strategist and analyst to form the content calendars before the creative team starts to work on.
• Efficient & Creative Content Creation; Coordinates with the creatives starting with the briefing sessions manages them to spend their time wisely about the tasks whether is a tweet or a video or a story on the go. Liaises with production and third party producers if needed.
• Content reports; coordinates with Community Builder/Community Manager/Analysts for the preparation of the content performance reports, comes up with recommendations in coordination with the analyst and strategist.
• Brainstorms and liaises with the Media Agency for media budget management, investment and reporting.
• Listening reports; checks with the analyst and provides input for the listening reports if needed.
• It is essential to have a bilingual candidate that can fluently speak English and Arabic with not less than 4-5 years of experience in the Social Media Industry.
• Must have managed multi-national brands.
About the Company
Hiring the right talent is key to your company’s success. Southgate & Co aims to stand out in terms of service and quality with a hands on approach. We provide recruitment consultation services to clients and candidates in various sectors. Our aim is to build long lasting relationships and become an extension of your business, so that we work collaboratively with you as our client to ensure that you can achieve your vision.
We are constantly searching for suitable applicants in the Sales and Marketing domain in various sectors including among others; FMCG, F&B, Tech & Digital.
Contact Southgate & Co today to discover how we can map and enhance your next career journey.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Product & Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing Executive
Manpower Middle East
Digital Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Southgate & Co.