Job description / Role
As a Senior Software Developer your responsibility will be to participate in the enhancements to the existing products and services as well as the creation of new products from concept to launch. You will be part of a cross-functional tech team that pride themselves on creating beautiful user experience on top of practical technology solutions.
A leading player in the growing FinTech industry within the region. This innovative start-up uses proprietary technology to develop inventive payment products for multiple plaforms.
* Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
* Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
* Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
* Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
* Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
* Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
* Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
* Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
* Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
In addition to a fantastic Senior Software Developer opportunity in the booming FinTech space, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer professional development.
* Masters / Bachelor Certificate in Software Engineering or similar
* 5 plus years of experience in a technology/software development company
* Ability to design large-scale distributed systems
* Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
* Experience in .net Core, Microservices and Angular is a must
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.