Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our client in Dubai. The successful candidate will be part of the Global IT team and be the Technical lead of the team. The role will require a strong communicator who is able to confidently work with the other members of the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various tasks related to the evolution and maintenance of our client’s proprietary web-based HR portal. You will write technical and functional specifications, program the software functionalities, implement bug fixes and support the testing.
Technology is critical to our client’s talent consultancy services. The successful candidate will maximize collaboration between the consultancy, operations and technology teams, manage expectations, and provide the best possible service to our clients at all times.
You must show you have the ability to coordinate (e.g. for application builds).
Management tasks (planning, resourcing) being dedicated to the IT Manager.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 10 years minimum in software development
• 10 years of experience in Microsoft ASP.NET
• 10 years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server
• Broad experience in software testing
• Significant experience as part of an IT development team
• Knowledge and experience in HR Technology Systems an advantage
• Knowledge and experience in UI design
• Knowledge and experience in API creation and web-services integration
Skills & Knowledge
• Microsoft ASP.Net (Framework 2.0 and above)
• Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above)
• Microsoft Visual Studio (2005 and above)
• Team Foundation Server (2015 and above)
• Advanced communication skills – specifically presentation and written skills
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Software Development Manager