Job description / Role
You will work closely with a young but talented SCRUM software development team to design, propose and implement customizable real-time software solutions, responsible for developing new & innovative software solutions.
You will guarantee the development & operational maintenance of the software solution range deployed across the customer base with the aim to enhance/upgrade solutions by overseeing source code and application configurations.
An international player that has built a significant name in providing comprehensive, real-time and tailor-made Supply Chain & Warehouse management solutions across the globe. After building a broad portfolio of products and over 100 projects engineered and delivered annually, they are now looking to further expand their operations in the UAE, partnered with multiple organizations locally & internationally
* Responsible for managing the warehouse and supply chain management software solution range for a specific customer base.
* You will communicate and consult with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
* Demonstrate a consultative approach when managing customer expectations, run full analysis of requirements regarding the development and necessary parameters related to the projects.
* Solve software and application related technical bugs, ability to debug applications built on C#, C++ or Java with extensive knowledge of Oracle or Postgres databases and Linux environments.
* Demonstrate curiosity and resourcefulness with the ability to check logs and manage every element of the given project related technology stack.
* Be accountable of all necessary documentation for every project from customer requirements, project timelines, drafting test use cases, etc.
* Independently own and address and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
* You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications
In addition to a fantastic Senior Software Engineer opportunity with the aim of eventually managing a talented SCRUM Development team, this role will also pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel
* A bachelors or preferably master's degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Software Engineer.
* Scripting and programming experience should be specific to the require technology stack (C#, C++, Java, SQL). Strong experience within a Linux command line and environment.
* Be able to provide solutions to escalated issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Lobo Management Services
Senior Solution Engineer - Apps Development & Integration
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3