Job description / Role
Skills and Experience:
• Experience programming in .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, XML. Experience with SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio and Web Part creation.
• Experience Office 365 & SharePoint Online is a must.
• Experience with Power Bi, Power Automate and Power Apps is a must.
• Understanding of ERP & CRM modules concepts.
• Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
• Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Experience with the development of enterprise SaaS products.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
• Understanding of Azure DevOps, Pipeline, App Service, Azure SQL Server, Blob Storage & Azure Deployments.
• Experience in structured software analysis and design methodologies.
• Experience working in teams and/or leading small teams of software engineers.
• Proven track record of successfully completing web development efforts to the planned schedule and budget.
• Experience managing code base through Development to Product Support Environments using Team Foundation Server / Git Source Control.
• Experience in technical documents & functional requirement documents.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, high energy, and a high degree of flexibility to adapt to challenges and minute to minute changes.
• Independent problem solver able to troubleshoot and communicate technical software-related information to diverse audiences.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• 5+ years’ experience in Software development & Training.
• 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer
• 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
• 3+ years’ experience in leading a team of 5+ Software Engineers.
About the Company
Fortes Holdings is a diversified group established in the UAE since 1975. Primarily starting off in the construction business, Fortes Holdings has grown into several companies operating in different vertical industries, namely real estate, construction, education, health and fitness, trade and investments of financial instruments and securities, and building materials trading.
The group works essentially as an incubator identifying and pursuing opportunities by leveraging its network and financial strength, and getting involved in the start-up phase, and then having the business spearheaded by a team of professionals.
Developer, Public Sector Payments
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Full Stack Developer
A Leading IT Company In UAE
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Full Stack Developer