Job description / Role
The successful Senior C/C++ Engineer will be responsible for building libraries that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded system for a suite of communication applications covering encrypted voice, instant messaging, email and other in-transit data.
In this role, you will:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C/C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 7+ years experience in C/C++ with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithm
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environment
- Familiarity with templating in C/C++
- Knowledge of the latest C/C++ standard
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environment
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.