Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
- To be an expert at Android based phone platform developed by DarkMatter, including Carbide and Tungsten phones
- Troubleshoot problems with Android mobile phone platforms
- Create problem reports and troubleshooting documents
- Work closely with development teams to identify and resolve technical problems
- Develop and lead training classes to educate customers
- 4+ years of experience as 3rd level support
- 4+ years of experience with Android mobile platfroms
- Advanced analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience with the following technologies:
- Android platform and security (native and frameworks)
- SE Android and policies
- Android architecture, frameworks inter operation
- Linux and Android frameworks
- Modem configuration, field testing (incl. log collection and analysis), interface with telcos certification labs
- Modem debug and configuration tools experience, updates verification
- Debug phone HW in conjunctions with low level phone software (firmware, kernel, drivers, frameworks)
- Advanced knowledge of Android development with SDK and NDK
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.