Job description / Role
Our client leads the way in field service management through cloud-based solutions. Their solution helps equipment manufacturers and service providers to execute the entire service delivery process with services that drive new sources of revenue and greater efficiencies, as well as higher customer loyalty and overall market differentiation.
The Senior Solution Architect (PreSales) will establish a trusted advisor relationship with both external customers and internal technical teams. You will collaborate with internal corporate development teams, pre-sales technical teams and commercial sales teams in the business unit they are supporting to help drive sales of enterprise-wide software solutions for Field Service operations.
In this role, you will be a strong voice for with the customers, bringing technical and business requirements back to the development teams helping ensure our clients solutions continue to meet customer’s needs. You will mentor, train and lead technical pre-sales teammates located in the business unit you support.
• Establish a deep understanding of our client’s customers’ business and technical needs
• Create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship with our client’s customer’s technologists and internal technical teammates
• Develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem-solving ability across the landscape
• Lead change across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions
• Provide deep software / hardware technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design
• Interface with all Pre-Sales Solutions Architects globally (and build a community) to train, mentor, guide through new solution architecture framework
• Provide SWAT coverage for key customer-facing events, particularly C level discussions
• Build link to provocative selling model to ensure architecture views are properly integrated
• Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives across broad scope/platform(s) in liaison with key stakeholders
• Bachelors Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline
• Masters degree, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
• Very strong work experience in Software pre-sales
• Must be willing to travel (approximately 30-40%)
• Arabic speaking is a must
• Significant expertise in developing and selling SW/HW solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success.
• Good understanding of cloud-based solutions with proven experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience with the force.com platform
• Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels.
• Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand.
• Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends – go beyond the status quo.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Solution Architect / Technical Team Lead
Business Development Manager
Xerox Emirates LLC
Business Development/Sales Manager
Technical Team Lead - Java