Job description / Role
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire ambitious and passionate people. We hire individuals that are fearless trailblazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don't have fun along the way, then what's the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business, also we are promoting gender equality and diversity employment and we strongly encourage you to join us in our mission.
The Pre-Sales Solution Consultant role is responsible to work in tandem with the Sales organisation to meet sales quarterly and annual quota objectives. As a member of this team you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in-depth product demonstrations, through to a transition to Professional Services.
What your day will look like:
- Manage and prioritise sales opportunities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to customer requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution on a daily basis
- Perform needs gathering and requirement analysis for customers in a variety of industries.
What you have to be successful:
- 3+ years in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in ERP applications or in a position supporting/controlling business processes
- Experience with ERP along with and strong industry knowledge. Sound understanding of financial application package and/or understanding of accounting principles is preferred.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following: SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Jeeves, Xledger, IFS, Infor/Lawson, Visma, IBS/Iptor, PeopleSoft, Epicor, Sage, Salesforce.com and similar
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
- English and French language skills
Why join us:
- For our collaborative and thriving culture focused on employees and our customer-centric attitude
- You'll have all the tools needed to take charge of your own development and the guidance needed along this journey
- Access to market competitive benefits and salaries
- Great team to help you succeed
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.