Job description / Role
Senior Solution Sales Executive - Kuwait Job
Requisition ID: 173917
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Senior Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The Senior Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP's targeted line of business solutions (CRM, HCM, SCM, GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory. It is expected that the Senior Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
- Works with VAT team on sales campaigns
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
- 5+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Inside Sales Representative - HCM
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Marketing Sales Representative
JNK Services DMCC
Sales Executive - Client Acquisition
German Imaging Technologies (GIT)
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)