Job description / Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join one of the UAE’s largest banking organisations in their Dubai office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall solution definition, implementation and governance of the bank’s IT architecture, while guiding the architects, software development, testing and UI/UX squads.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for defining, implementing the banks solutions as a part of the agile squads
- Establish, maintain and enforce standards to ensure platform stability, while leading the software development strategy and lifecycle
- Ensure the alignment of the information, data, technology and business architecture while collaborating with other architects
- Give technical guidance in areas such as software development, testing and architecture of the banks systems
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience managing software development/systems designs in large and complex Enterprise environments ideally in banking organisations
- Experience with Microservices, cloud principals, and open source technology
- Excellent technical knowledge in software development/ systems designs
- Strong communication skills and leadership capabilities, with the ability to develop and inspire a large team
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the largest banking organisations in the Middle East region, compensated with a competitive salary, benefits and relocation package.
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the”Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.
Randstad Middle East
Senior Solution Architect
Group IT Manager
IT Project Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
IT Project Manager