Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
The DarkMatter Transportation Market Solutions Center (MSC) team within the Business Development department is looking for a Senior Business Analyst & Solution Architect to join its team.
Our team's role is to act as the translation layer between strategy and technology. In practice, this means that we work closely with our clients to chart their digital transformation journeys and unlock their potential through advanced product design capabilities, digital service platforms, and applied technologies.
We help bring an organisation's digital transformation strategy to life, and take on a multi-pronged advisory, coordination, and execution role to bring each project to fruition.
You have consulted to clients in the Transportation sector on successful strategic projects involving significant digital components and bring respective hands on experience and broad knowledge from frameworks to architecture/design.
In this job, you will:
- Lead pre-sale discussions with clients, identifying strategic objectives and focus areas for digital re-invention, base lining existing internal and external customer journeys, mapping stakeholders' needs and challenges
- Ideate optimized journeys and features with focus on end-user experience based on the identified strategic objectives
- In cooperation with our domain experts develop visual storyboards, UX/UI design, wireframes, interfaces and workflows, personas, business rules and journey interactions
- Architect new integrated solutions: Develop architectural artefacts, including, but not limited to roadmaps, current and future state designs, data flow diagrams, high level solution design documentation and security artefacts
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and Transport industry trends and prepare respective knowledge pieces (presentations, articles, blog posts, etc.) in cooperation with Marketing
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- 8+ years relevant experience (Transportation, Strategy, Digital)
- Experience with cloud-based architecture - SaaS, IaaS and PaaS
- Ability to interact with clients at all levels
- (from front line employees up to C-Level)
- Ability to work with Solutions Design teams, Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts and Developers to ensure designs adhere to agreed principles and roadmaps
- Can demonstrate projects they a have worked on from Strategy to Architecture and be able to discuss in details
- SDLC experience including agile and waterfall
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true. At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||23 Oct|