Job description / Role
- The United Arab Emirates University is seeking an expert to develop, modify, and manage the implementation of Ellucian CRM products and Analytics in the institution.
- The position will lead the strategic digital transformation of meeting the university's recruitment, enrollment, retention, and advancement goals through integrating all CRM silos to formulate a full Student Success life cycle.
- Lead the cross-functional CRM task force and work across all departments to help maximize the benefits of using the CRM solutions and Analytics by streamlining and automating routine daily tasks and catering to business needs.
- Work closely with (not limited to) business users, managers, systems analysts, programmers, application engineers to understand the business processes and gather requirements to design and customize CRM solutions to meet business needs.
- Troubleshooting user errors and provide technical support to business users in all relevant departments for CRM solutions and Analytics.
- Conduct training workshops for the implemented solutions on CRM solutions and Analytics.
- Manage user setup and user delivered/custom access rights and security roles.
- Create, customize, and manage workflows, dashboards, and CRM reports.
- Develop test scenarios for the implemented solutions and supervise their execution to ensure the delivery of bugfree solutions that meet the defined business objectives.
- Develop robust testing plans for a post system upgrade to maintain the overall health of CRM solutions and Analytics systems after the upgrade process.
- Engage with solutions' eCommunity to stay on top of best practices and new ideas on enhancing the operational performance of solutions.
- Work with the vendor's Action Line Support and the designated Customer Success Manager (CSM) to report, resolve reported issues/bugs and ensure the successful continuity of solutions.
- Attend relevant training sessions and conferences.
- Manage Improvement and Implementation projects by planning and acquiring needed resources, purchasing equipment, setting up a clear timeline, and define milestones, and deliverables.
- Work with senior leaders to develop strategies plans, set goals and objectives, plan resources management, and communication plans.
- Ensure solution standardization to guarantee consistency.
- The successful candidate must have the necessary educational background with a minimum of a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Master's degree in Engineering Management or MBA.
- Over three years of experience with Ellucian Enterprise CRM product(s).
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM product(s).
- Experience with higher education processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with ability to make necessary status reports.
- Bilingual (English/Arabic) is preferred.
- Highly effective Program/Project Management skillsets.
- Project leadership in anIT and engineering environment is preferred.
- Ability to lead negotiations with business partners and vendors and strong customer-facing skills.
- Effective leadership of cross-functional, matrix, and multi-location teams.
- Leading projects via effective Change Management tools and methodology.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||6 Jul|