Job description / Role
Robert Half are exclusively working a large government backed entity in Abu Dhabi.
* Contact beneficiaries, using multiple communication channels, to follow up on delayed payments.
* Negotiate payment schedules.
* Prepare a detailed File Note /proposals / restructuring facilities with financial analysis for each non-performing account.
* Update file notes/ proposals on a regular basis with the latest information/updates.
* Prepare remedial proposals/memos for management information/approval.
* Maintain proper documentation as per approval and lodge in safe custody as appropriate.
* Draft memos/letters to respective Lawyers/Legal firms/Courts/Institution for various actions and closely follow up with them.
* Coordinate with External Legal Consultants and ensure that the cases are closely followed up in a timely manner and are well documented giving a detailed background.
* Coordinate with Government/Semi Govt Departments/Regulatory bodies (including Central Bank Inspectors) in respect of various enquiries/documentation.
* Create periodic reports on collections and remedials portfolio to present to executive management.
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience,
* Knowledge of legislation in relations to collection and recovery.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree is accounting or finance.
Salary and Benefits
AED 35,000 - 40,000, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.