Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Job Description Overview
The Specialist Customer Success Partner (S-CSP) Fieldglass has overall responsibility for the daily management of assigned Cloud customer accounts, including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers. The focus of this position is twofold, to maximize the value that customers and SAP receive through SAP Fieldglass and SAP procurement adoption to ensure that the customers deploy and use of all of their entitled subscription software. The S-CSP is expected to serve as the primary point of contact for the customer and to maintain customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management. The S-CSP is responsible for retention of the revenue associated with customers within their portfolio, effective positioning of the specific Line of Business value proposition in order to leverage adoption of our solutions and services necessary to support the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement account strategies and implementation plans for emerging and renewal customers that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts.
These plans should:
- Ensure rapid adoption and enablement of solutions that drive value for the customer.
- Expand business process automation across the specific Line of business applications.
- Increase the customer's usage aligned with their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
- Complete Relationship Assessments, Outcome Success Plans, initiate tracking, and maintain associated tasks for each account in the portfolio.
- Develop and nurture account relationship and engage C-Level and program sponsors to ensure customer success.
- Track SLA performance, usage and adoption metrics, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed account-specific revenue and profitability goals for account portfolio including but not limited to renewals, subscription software expansion, and network revenue growth.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other regional business teams (such as SAP and Cloud LoB AEs, Services Account Managers, Product support personnel, Global Account Directors, Managing Partners and other customer facing personnel) in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
- Act as primary escalation point for cloud solutions for those accounts within their portfolio.
- Drive opportunity development (including growth and qualification of pipeline in conjunction with assigned Account Executives) and accurate forecasting of the renewal
- Deal management and commercial negotiation of the entire opportunity (from opportunity to close) for renewals
- Facilitate quarterly Account Reviews and monthly Relationship Reviews with customer and Account team members to confirm ongoing customer account goals and strengthen relationships
- Previous experience with Fieldglass solution is mandatory (At least one-year experience)
- Strong understanding of the contingent labor and/or services procurement industry.
- 6+ years of experience in at least one the following areas:
- Managing complex customer engagements
- Maintain an ongoing strategic relationship with customers across multiple industries.
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
- Selling or delivering consulting services
- Proficiency in SAP Commercial and Account Management Systems: CRM, Totango, etc
- A curiosity about technology trends.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Solid ability for influencing outcomes, internally and externally
- Proven track record of escalation and issue resolution.
- Have a collaborative approach to working with matrixed and remote teams and getting the best results from individuals across teams.
- Ability to manage multiple clients, with multiple teams in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- 6+ years of overall business procurement experience
- Strong track record of multi-tasking/being highly organized and structured
- Experience in Consulting, account management, SaaS renewals
- Contract negotiation experience on either the buy or sell side
- Analytical, and commercial savvy
- Problem solving attitude with a Customer Focus.
- Multi-lingual: Proficient in English. Arabic is a plus.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Search Heads Middle East
Customer Support Agent
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE
Procurement - International Buyer
RTC-1 Employment Services