Job description / Role
Mubadala is a global investment company with a mandate to generate sustainable financial returns to the Government of Abu Dhabi for the long-term.
We actively invest across a variety of geographies, asset classes and sectors that build on our competitive advantages of talent, financial strength, portfolio diversity and global relationships to enhance lasting value at home and overseas.
We are a responsible corporate citizen motivating our businesses to have a positive impact on the communities where they operate.
About Group Communication
Mubadala's Group Communications division are the custodians of the Mubadala Investment Company brand and our mission is to build, protect and promote the Mubadala Group's reputation.
We support the group to deliver on its mandate through world-class internal and external communications. Through our business partners and centers of expertise, we provide communications counsel, services and employee engagement across the group.
As a global communications function, we are committed to developing top-tier communications capabilities through alignment with international best practices and standards. We have an award-winning team, which has received industry acknowledgment of our great work and exceptional people.
This role is within the Internal Corporate Relations team within Mubadala's Group Communications unit. The position has three priority areas of responsibility:
- To be the primary support resource for the Business Services and Ethics & Compliance communications business partners, thereby assisting them to develop and implement communications campaigns in support of their business priorities.
- To manage and enhance Mubadala's company-wide Social Committee.
- To support the Head of Internal Corporate Relations with general project and administrational requirements.
- Responsible for supporting and delivering the Corporate Division communications, including communications planning, project management and coordination with other Centers of Expertise.
- Oversee all aspects of Mubadala's Social Committee, including but not limited to: development and management of strategy and timelines, management and execution of communications plan, management of member process, procuring and budgeting, project execution etc.
- Administrational support in the form of meeting preparation, template population as well as other ad hoc requirements.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in communications in the UAE
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Basic understanding of Mubadala's business and business concepts
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Strong English and Arabic language skills
About the Company
Our formation and identity as a company are inextricably linked to the vision of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan – who imagined a prosperous future for his people, and then brought them together as a nation to achieve it.
Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 30 countries around the world, creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and defense services. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance.