Job description / Role
Robert Half are exclusively working a large government backed entity in Abu Dhabi.
* Create Vendor and Finance Master Data files as per business requirements
* Review and approve changes to master data as proposed by the business.
* Conduct periodic reviews of user accesses to ensure that access to master data files is controlled
* Report master data performance to executive management and as required by the business.
* Maintain database of banks, beneficiaries, employee, accounting codes, assets and projects.
* Monitor and report risks through periodic review and reporting.
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience,
* Experience in similar organizations/ banks with ability and drive to implement and monitor master data maintenance process.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Business administration or finance.
Salary and Benefits
AED 35,000- 40,000, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.