Job description / Role
Senior Specialist -People Projects & Analytics
Our client, a Global Professional Service based organisation has created a new role for a Senior Specialist, People Projects and Analytics. Reporting to the People Strategy and Projects Manager you will work together to develop, support and execute the People Strategy for the business.
• Takes the lead with specific topics independently and collaborates with other People functions for e.g., FTE planning to realise annual financial targets. Building local expertise and mapping of the Middle East competitive positioning in addition to enhancing the employee value proposition.
• Ensures a stable pipeline of senior team and leadership capacity by offering opportunity to build long successful careers.
• Supports with consulting capacity planning, builds an outlook into required capacity and accordingly sets up annual and quarterly targets given assumptions for ongoing parameters.
• Monitors key people metrics, conducting analytics on People data, drawing insights that will inform decision making with the ability to influence and improve overall people performance.
AED 20,000 to 22,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Medical & Air Tickets
• Candidates must have a Masters Degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 year’s experience in People/HR within a professional service-based organisation.
• Strong qualitative abilities, at ease driving and presenting assumptions for e.g., new strategy, benchmarking, conducting interviews and building KPI’s, in addition to quantitative analysis, insights and historical trends.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong PowerPoint capabilities with a structured storyline catered to the type of audience.
• At ease with digital collaboration tools such as Trello, Slack and Egnyte.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Search Consultant